Top Reasons to Choose a Band:
The Magic of Live Music – Being someone who used to sing a bit here and there, I can honestly say there is no substitute for hearing your favorite song live; the sound quality of a live band is traditionally much better than recordings and can be adjusted to…
I love edible wedding and party favors, and Kelly Maron – mastermind behind Paper Stories – has sent us her quick and easy how-to for S’mores on a Stick! And even better, she has created three adorable printable tags for these goodies in two color palettes. Print either the “Love on a…
Q. I am planning on catering my own wedding where my family and friends will do all the cooking and serving. I will have about 70-80 guests. How many servers should I have?
A. These are the guidelines I suggest when catering a party or special event. If you are using waitstaff that have little…
The use of sequins is becoming a HUGE trend in weddings this year. Designers are looking for ways to add a touch of glamour to dresses and help make a bride look super glamorous! There are so many ways to incorporate sequins and sparkle.
Here is an example of a gold sequined runner with a…
I like the boleros and dresses
The Top 10 Classic First Dance Songs:
- Unforgettable by Nat King Cole
- The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra
- What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
- Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
- At Last by Etta James
- It had to be You by Harry Connick Jr.
- A Kiss is Just a Kiss by Michael Feinstein
- Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers
- A Whole New World by Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle
- Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie
I like the layout of this dessert table